1. The main features of the Services, are presented on the website www.jihan.co. and application JIHAN. The USER is obliged to take note before ordering. The selection and purchase of a Service is the only responsibility of the USER.
2. For the better understanding of these Terms and Conditions, the following words shall be defined as follows:
a. JIHAN: shall mean JIHAN BEAUTY QUEEN S.A.L. (a joint stock Lebanese company registered in Beirut under number 1021012).
b. USER: shall mean any physical person entering the website www.jihan.co and/or the application titled JIHAN and requesting any service from this application.
c. CONTRACTOR: shall mean any fully independent contractor contracted by JIHAN to provide any services requested by the USER.
d. EMPLOYEE: shall mean any physical person employed through an employment contract by JIHAN and declared to the Lebanese authorities as an employee of JIHAN.
e. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: shall mean these terms and conditions and/or as they might be amended from time to time.
f. CANCELLATION AND/OR LATE PENALTY: shall mean the amount of USD 500 which shall be paid by the USER whenever he/she breaches any of the terms and conditions.
g. SERVICE PROVIDER: shall mean any of the Employee or the Contractor.
3. The data recorded in the computer system of JIHAN and the application the USER is accessing, constitutes unchallengeable proof of all transactions with the USER. The USER clearly acknowledges that he/she accepts all information recorded in the computer system of JIHAN and the application and waives any right to challenge it.
4. Once approving these terms and conditions, the USER clearly acknowledges that the services provided by JIHAN might not be provided by the employees of JIHAN and that such services might be at the full discretion of JIHAN subcontracted to a third party who is a professional in providing such requested services. This third party is not employed by JIHAN and he is a fully independent contractor (hereinafter the "Contractor") who is not related to JIHAN in any matter except in providing the services as requested by the USER.
5. Any of the employees of JIHAN and/or the Contractor might be hereinafter referred to as the "Service Provider".
6. Rates are subject to change; they can be changed or updated at any time at the sole discretion of JIHAN without prior notice or notification of whatsoever kind. It is up to the USER to stay informed on rates in effect at the time of booking and placing the order.
7. JIHAN reserves the right to request additional fees for the use of any Tailor Made Services service/s. If JIHAN decides to apply such a fee, JIHAN will notify the USER before placing the order and the USER will have the choice to continue booking or not.
8. The USER acknowledges that JIHAN may debit in the name and on behalf of the USER's account linked to the credit card number it communicated to him when creating his USER Account or when booking his first order for settlement of beauty services and wellness reserved and controlled, including taxes and late penalties or any cancellation fees. The USER is responsible for payment of the amounts due under each service performed by a provider.
9. JIHAN reserves the right to suspend or cancel any booking of a USER with whom there is a dispute over payment of a previous reservation, pending the resolution of the preliminary order, regardless of the mode of payment.
10. As part of its relationship with the USER, the Contractor is obliged to perform the work in accordance with the offer described in the JIHAN application.
11. The USER agrees to respect the rules of punctuality and allow efficient implementation of the provisions including providing access to electrical outlets, water and light to enable the Service Provider to have an environment conducive to the execution of the provision of beauty and well-being at home in a given time. In case the USER does not provide these provisions to the Service Provider, the requested services will not be provided and the Cancellation Penalty specified above will apply.
12. The User must advise in advance in case he/she has any bodily injuries, cuts, fungal or other specific health related conditions. In case the Service Provider finds any UNDECLARED bodily injuries, cuts, fungal or other specific health related conditions at or in the USER, then the delivery of services shall not take place at the full discretion of JIHAN and the appointment will be canceled and the Cancellation Penalty will be charged to the USER.
13. JIHAN disclaims any responsibility for services and products outside the framework of what is described in JIHAN application care records.
14. The USER agrees not to ask the Service Provider for any related care, products or services other than those specifically ordered on the application request even if he wishes to pay for them. Such services if requested will allow JIHAN to seek moral and material indemnities from both the USER and Service Provider.
15. The USER agrees not to directly or indirectly contact or request any services from any Service Provider (previously introduced to him by JIHAN) without using the JIHAN application. Otherwise, the USER will indemnify JIHAN for direct, indirect, moral and material damages suffered or would have been suffered as a result and for the lost profits and with a minimum of US DOLLARS FIVE HUNDRED. This minimum amount of US DOLLARS FIVE HUNDRED will be due immediately to JIHAN without the need to any judicial action or warning and JIHAN shall have the right to debit in the name and on behalf of the USER's account linked to the credit card number it communicated to him when creating his USER account or when booking his first order for the settlement of such indemnity.
16. The USER and Contractor and Employee jointly and severally undertake NOT to contact each other in any way directly or indirectly. Any contact of any kind must be through the JIHAN application. In case any contact occurs between them not through JIHAN application, they will indemnify JIHAN with the amount of US DOLLARS FIVE HUNDRED being an agreed upon amicable compensation.
17. The USER has the possibility to modify or cancel the reservation until 12 hours before the appointment by sending a request by email to email@example.com. In case the USER wishes to cancel or modify the reservation within less than allowed, JIHAN reserves the right to charge the USER with a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the amount of the order. The USER acknowledges and his ATM card will be charged the Cancellation Penalty by JIHAN as a due compensation.
18. The USER authorizes the bank in advance to debit his account and to view records or statements sent by JIHAN.
19. The USER is allowed only a delay up to 15 minutes as of the appointment set by JIHAN. After the 15 minutes, if the USER is late, JIHAN will have the right to either accept or refuse the appointment and to apply the Late Penalty.
20. JIHAN WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO USER/S AND OR CONTRACTORS AND/OR ANY OTHER RELATED THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR OPPORTUNITIES.
21. THE RELATION BETWEEN ALL PARTIES AND ANY PHYSICAL OR MORAL PERSON USING THE JIHAN APPLICATION SHALL BE EXCLUSIVELY GOVERNED BY THE LEBANESE LAWS AND THE LEBANESE COURTS SHALL BE THE ONLY COMPETENT AUTHORITY.
22. Any changes in the above terms and conditions shall only be published on JIHAN'S official website and/or application. In all cases JIHAN shall not be liable in any way and for any reason that the customers/USERS did not receive such notifications.